Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Magpie Season is Over


The magpie season is almost over – it is time to get into action. I don’t want anything interfering with my latest plan – to complete a half marathon, because I am…..The Half Marathon Woman!

That was a post from two years ago. Unfortunately I  interfered with my own plan. Now, two years on, the  magpie season is, again, almost over, but this time I'm really, really going to complete a half marathon. Why now? Well,  I know I’m not getting any younger and I know I haven’t really done much with my life and I know I’m really stacking on the kilos. So it seems like this is as good a time as any to follow through with a life changing, well at least figure changing, commitment.


I don’t quite have the eye of the tiger, (more like the eyes of the panda after a big night out), but something is itching these loins : a bad case of chaffing actually because, as I said,  I've really stacked on the kilos.  Of course financially I am still claiming to be queen of the lower middle class working poor, so joining gyms, exercise classes or paying for boot camp yellathons is out of the question.  So I am....The Half Marathon Woman on a Budget! Getting thinner thighs on the cheap, that’s me. This is my story. 

This isn't me right now, but it might be in a year or so - but I will have a head

No comments:

Post a Comment